Even during a pandemic, critical foot and ankle needs may still require in-person treatment. At the same time, you want to protect yourself and your family as much as you can against exposure risks.
We fully get it. So, what can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
Your Go-To Foot Doc has the answer:
Valet medical service appointments!
This is not the “chocolate on your pillow” type of superfluous treatment. Rather, these are measures we are taking to provide you with a safer way of getting the care you need, while also minimizing exposure to others.
On top of everything, we have ramped up our already stringent standards of cleanliness (with extra cleaning and sanitization measures between all interactions, etc.).
Valet medical service – keeping you and your family safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to extra steps we take to minimize your time spent in our office and around others.
At our offices, these steps include:
- Escorting you from your car and directly to an exam room. Call us when you park, and stay in your car. When we are ready to receive you, we will come out and bring you to an exam room.
- Bypassing the waiting room entirely.
- Treating you in a private exam room that is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between appointments (and we space appointments apart to provide plenty of time to do it right).
- Wearing personal protective equipment.
- Having an abundance of hand sanitizer, should you want it.