Need to come in and see us? Stay safe with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, critical foot and ankle needs may still require in-person treatment. At the same time, you want to protect yourself and your family as much as you can against exposure risks.
We fully get it. So, what can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
Your Go-To Foot Doc has the answer:
Valet medical service appointments!
This is not the “chocolate on your pillow” type of superfluous treatment. Rather, these are measures we are taking to provide you with a safer way of getting the care you need, while also minimizing exposure to others.
On top of everything, we have ramped up our already stringent standards of cleanliness (with extra cleaning and sanitization measures between all interactions, etc.).
Valet medical service – keeping you and your family safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to extra steps we take to minimize your time spent in our office and around others.
At our offices, these steps include:
- Escorting you from your car and directly to an exam room. Call us when you park, and stay in your car. When we are ready to receive you, we will come out and bring you to an exam room.
- Bypassing the waiting room entirely.
- Treating you in a private exam room that is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between appointments (and we space appointments apart to provide plenty of time to do it right).
- Wearing personal protective equipment.
- Having an abundance of hand sanitizer, should you want it.
Who should use this service?
Valet services are a great choice for patients who:
- Need to come into the office for a specific treatment. In other words, they have an urgent need that cannot be addressed via a virtual appointment.
- Are considered “high risk” for COVID-19 or any other severe infectious diseases that could pose special health risks. Living with someone who is in any of the above categories also certainly counts.
If your appointment does not require an in-person visit (many initial consults and follow-up appointments fall into this category), telemedicine may well be a better choice. Please check out our service page on telemedicine for more details on how this options works (it’s easy, we promise!).
If you aren’t sure whether telemedicine or a valet appointment is right for you, please do not hesitate to call us and ask. We want to ensure we find the best option for your needs.
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
Exceptional foot care should not be out of reach when you greatly need it.
We are leading the way in the greater Indianapolis community when it comes to providing high quality medical services without putting you or your loved ones at unnecessary risk.
If you want to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), simply fill out this form to contact us:
Web Design by CP Solutions
Marketed by VMD Services